In addition to his busy career as a composer, arranger, producer and conductor, Louis Anthony deLise has also taught theory and composition at major universities and frequently presents seminars and masterclasses for corporations and at conferences.
Each presentation is custom tailored to suit the special goals of your organization.
The Songwriter’s Business Tune-up
Designed for the aspiring and the accomplished songwriter alike, this fast moving interactive seminar presents topics including:
- Songwriting as a Business
- Anatomy of a Great Song
- Careers in Music
- The Ten Commandments of Songwriting
In this fast-paced two-hour presentation, Dr. deLise develops performing in and conducing and symphony orchestra as the perfect metaphor for tuning up any business’ performance!
Louis has presented at corporate events for:
- Jacobs Music Co.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica
- The DuPont Company
and presents at conferences throughout the year, including:
- Millennium Music Conference , Harrisburg, PA
- Singer Songwriter Cape May , Cape May, NJ
- Liberty Music Conference , Philadelphia, PA
- Dewey Beach Music Conference , Dewey Beach, DE
- Elm City Music Fest , Hamden, CT
Louis has lectured on Songwriting, Music Theory and Composition at:
- Temple University’s Boyer College of Music, Philadelphia, PA
- Pennsylvania State University, Philadelphia, PA
- Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
For more information about having Dr. deLise present at your event, please write: info@BocageMusicPublishing.com or call 856.616.286